- To create and manage the logo, graphics and brand identity.
- To create and manage the social media content, and newsletter templates.
- To build and maintain their membership website with a members area.
- Configure a booking system, so people can book classes and buy event tickets.
- Blocksy Pro theme.
- Kadence blocks free.
- The Events Calendar plugin.
- Woocommerce ecommerce plugin.
- MemberPress membership plugin.
- Mailpoet newsletter and SMPT plugin.
The design style was kept simple and reflects the surrounding Valencian area of orange groves and coastal beaches. By focusing on quality content, design, Yoga Taronja has gone from having a handful of customers to managing dozens of membership and is growing fast.
Many people are able to easily use the 2-step booking form to join classes. Members of the online school can access the video archive, the classroom mode, download content, read the online magazine, and manage their subscriptions from the website.